HOME BLOG SHOP FORUM CONTACT US TERMS

Alpha RTK Receiver Launch

Usage Plan is required for UPM Kit to work. Think of it as if a $325 Alpha + L1/L2 RTK Antenna product is offered as two options: (1) $325 full version product, and (2) a $200 product that’ll work for a year and needing $65/year license fee afterwards.

Hi,

I am planning to buy 2 units (i.e. UPM-Lite Kit and UPM-Std Kit) for base and rover for UAV Mapping.

Is one order of ONE YEAR Usage Plan is good to activate 2 units Alpha for RTK and raw measurement SD-card logging capability?

Or I don’t need Usage Plan but only the Floating IP base re-directing service $45 per 6 months?

I like to hear from you soon, so I can buy.

Thanks, Noli

Hi nsicad,
Is one order of ONE YEAR Usage Plan is good to activate 2 units Alpha for RTK and raw measurement SD-card logging capability?
–>An ONE YEAR Usage Plan is for one unit. In your case you will need 2 Usage Plans.

Or I don’t need Usage Plan but only the Floating IP base re-directing service $45 per 6 months?
–>“Floating IP base re-directing service” is NTRIP Caster service. If you set up your Caster server, you will not need to purchase one.