Have you ever gotten a “false fix”?
All the points shown in the image above correspond to the same point on the surface, about 10.05 meters of baseline, in a partially obstructed sky, and all taken in “Fixed RTK” mode. Taken at intervals of a couple of minutes, while restarting the S100 application.
It is not the first time I have noticed a false fix, but it is the first time in small time intervals. Maybe it’s the latency of the mobile internet, but I tried with two different operators and in both I got false fix.
I also noticed that after about 70 seconds, the coordinate indicated in the false fix was corrected and showed me the expected one, so I recommend you to be careful in partially obstructed skies and wait a while after the first fix (at least 1 minute) and observe the number in the baseline field if it has not changed to start the survey, once a reliable fix is obtained and as long as the fix is not lost, the rest of the points raised can be considered reliable.
This article addresses the topic of fake fixes and their possible causes
Edited: previously wrong picture uploaded.
Points 2, 4 and 5 are the awaited with correct coordinates.