HOME BLOG SHOP FORUM CONTACT US TERMS

S100 + FieldGenius for Android Bundled Special ?

https://www.polaris-gnss.com/blog/s100-fieldgenius-for-android-bundled-special

Due to very little customer interest in S100 + FieldGenius for Android Bundle Special early bird offer, far from MicroSurvey’s minimum order quantity requirement, we need to give up possibility of offering such item. Thank you for those showing interest.

Can have S100+FGA offer in September. Unable to offer early bird special due to two-phase ordering procedure complication.

3 Likes

What about for those who already have a S100 and want to use the app? Any special offer too?

2 Likes

Will take existing customers into consideration when launching S100 + FieldGenius for Andriod product. Our first concern is how to have at least 150 potential customers interested in this to make it happen.

2 Likes

Hopefully, and that the app has an affordable price for those who already have Polaris receivers, it will certainly increase sales a lot.

1 Like

For sure we’ll have an one time attractive offer for existing customers. Please help spread the words, so we can get at least 150 email sign ups from the blog to make it happen.

3 Likes

Olá, me permita entrar na conversa, neste momento será possivel configurar a base e rover pelo Fieldgenius ou ele funcionara apenas como coletor GIS? pergunto ainda se para esta oferta o S100 ja virá com o sensor de inclinação?

Motivado para esta chegada e oferta.

1 Like

We haven’t reach 150 interested customer email sign up yet to move forward with this S100 + FieldGenius for Android (FGA) bundle offer, and to discuss in detail with MicroSurvey what level of driver porting they’ll do for S100. If other RTK receivers able to do base/rover configurations with FGA, then my guess is they’ll also do for S100; if not, then probably not.

Unable to introduce new S200 product with tilt compensation yet, still due to IMU sensor lead time over a year.

3 Likes

Excellent news Polaris Group.
I had the opportunity to work/use most of the top Brands of GNSS RTK systems,(Leica,Trimble,Topcon,Java and Hemisphe)
In my personal opinion, I never seen anything like the Polaris S100. It just work extremely well !.
I have been testing different software to utilize the small and powerful Polaris S100
see list below. all the programs work very well.

1. Carlson Layout (android)
  2. Field Genius ( Android and Mobile Windows)
  3. Stonex Cube a
  4. Surv X

all testing was done using my own Polaris S100 base and rover receivers, using my own Ntrip network setup with the Polaris user manuals/forum.

Thank you,

Arturo

2 Likes

Thanks you Arturo !

Due to very little customer interest in S100 + FieldGenius for Android Bundle Special early bird offer, far from MicroSurvey’s minimum order quantity requirement, we need to give up possibility of offering such item. Thank you for those showing interest.

Can have S100+FGA offer in September. Unable to offer early bird special due to two-phase ordering procedure complication.